The Removal & Delivery Company are committed to ensuring social distancing, and responsible removals are the new norm. As such, we’re introducing a range of new measures to ensure we’re able to safely move your belongings, office furniture and goods.
The following measures are adopted, and shall remain in place for the foreseable:
- Social distancing between staff, clients and other members of the public, a minimum of 2 metres where ever possible.
- Masks and other PPE to be worn when appropriate
- Hand washing and sanitising before, during and after any removal / delivery work. Our sanitiser has been tested and proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria, germs and virus’ including Covid-19
- Between jobs there will be enhanced cleaning of vehicles and equipment used
- All surveys for planning and quotation will be carried out via video call
- Meetings should be conducted via telephone or zoom where ever possible
- Lastly, customers are no longer permitted to travel in the cab with your removal operative.
We hope you all remain safe and well, and look forward to safely getting you moving.
If you have any queries about how we’re preparing for and handling these unprecedented times, please feel to get in touch.
Give us a call on: 0203 731 7003
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org